UB coaches and faculty welcome your child to participate in a host of youth camps offered during the summer on the UB campuses. No matter what your child’s skill level—from beginner to advanced—there are opportunities for them to learn, play and make new friends while getting personal attention from faculty and Division I coaches. Be sure to check back as additional summer camps will be added.
- Bio Basic Training: This summer bootcamp experience, held July 7 - 10, will prepare entering students for rigorous first-semester introductory biology coursework.
- CLaRI UB Summer Camp: A summer camp of fun and education! During the weeks of June 24-28 and July 8–12, CLaRI is hosting a day camp for children going into grades 3 through 6. Children will work in small groups with certified teachers and engage in hands-on and enriching literacy-based activities each day. The camp is being held on UB’s North Campus. Cost per child is $300 per week, with a 10% sibling discount. Please contact CLaRI for more information or to register.
- CLaRI Reading Maintenance Program: Are you worried that your child’s reading abilities may fall during the summer? Do you know which books your child should be reading this summer? CLaRI’s reading maintenance program may be able to help. CLaRI is offering a 5-week summer maintenance program, running from the second week in July (7/8/13) through the second full week in August (8/10/13). During these 5 weeks, children will come to CLaRI once a week, for one-on-one, 30-minute reading sessions, with a certified reading teacher. Each session, the teacher will listen to your child read and compile appropriate “at-home” books and literacy-based activities. Children going into Kindergarten through fifth grade are welcome. Sessions will run Monday - Thursday from 5 to 7 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. Parent cost of $150 for all 5 weeks includes all reading materials and activities. Please contact CLaRI for more information or to register.
- CLaRI One-to-one Reading and Writing Sessions: CLaRI is offering individualized summer reading and writing sessions for WNY children going into Kindergarten through 12th grade. Each week, for five weeks, a certified NYS reading specialist will work one-to-one with your child, providing 75 minutes of personalized reading and writing instruction. Tutoring sessions will run every Monday - Thursday from 5:00 - 6:15 p.m. or 6:30 to 7:45 p.m. Saturday sessions will run from 9:00 - 10:15 a.m. or 10:30 to 11:45 a.m. Parent cost of $300 for all 5 weeks includes all reading materials and activities. Please contact CLaRI for more information or to register.
- College of Arts and Sciences Camps
- ECRC Summer Camp: Monday through Friday between May 13th and August 2nd the ECRC will provide outdoor play and learning activities for children ages 2 - 9 years from 9 a.m. - 12 noon. Swimming, dance and yoga will be provided weekly. Please call Corinne or Kelly for more information at 645-2379.
- UB Athletics Camps and Clinics
- UB Child Care Center Summer Camp (for 5 – 8 year olds)