6-, 9-, 10- and 12-week sessions
May 29 – Aug. 17, 2018
Current UB Students
Lighten your academic load. Fulfill a course requirement. Improve your GPA.
Need more reasons to enroll? Taking a course, or two, during summer session can help you:
- Complete graduation and major requirements.
- Finalize graduation requirements for a February graduation.
- Complete course requirements for your major.
- Improve your academic progress and course load.
- If you previously experienced academic difficulty, UBThisSummer is an opportunity to get back on track, supporting the UB pledge to undergraduates for Finish in 4.
- Retake a resigned or failed course.
- Take the prerequisites for course(s) you plan to register for in the fall.
Please note: Summer courses are not eligible for Excelsior Scholarship funding. However, summer credit hours can be applied to Excelsior Scholarship eligibility requirements.
Last updated: October 31, 2017 10:40 am EST