Summer Session isn’t just for students!
Summer Session affords you the opportunity to engage in a new learning experience, enroll in a work/life balance workshop, or partake in any of the summer experiences.
Take a course during Summer Session
- Browse complete listing of summer session courses
- Learn how to enroll in the UUP tuition-free program
- Apply for a UUP tuition-free course: You must apply for a tuition free course via the Web. Do not go through the usual student registration process. If you have any questions or concerns once you have begun this process, contact one of the UUP Buffalo Center Chapter officers.
Course Resources for Faculty
- Undergraduate Curriculum and Course Proposal Process
- Teaching Resources
- Center for Educational Innovation Workshops
- Online Learning Resources
- SUNY Learning Network
- SUNY Tools of Engagement Project [TOEP]
- Locating, Creating, Licensing and Utilizing Open Educational Resources (OERs)
- SUNY Center for Professional Development
UB’s Employees Discount Program
UB offers you the opportunity to save on many popular activities, including events, theme parks and restaurants. Through our participation with Tickets at Work you can purchase discounted tickets for Six Flags®, Water Country USA, Dorney Park, Wild Water Kingdom, Hershey Park, Paramount’s Kings Dominion, Walt Disney World®, Resort Universal Studios®, Orlando Sea World®, Busch Gardens®, Orlando Dinner Shows and more!
SUNY Perks Program
SUNY Perks (PDF) provides you and your family access to private shopping events and exclusive discounts on hundreds of brand name products and services. If you have questions relating to the employee discount program please contact Wellness & Work/Life Balance at 716-645-5357.